[et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text”]The Interactive Technologies Lab (intLab) is a research group within the Lincoln School of Computer Science at the University of Lincoln in the UK.
We work in the area of Human Computer Interaction, with an emphasis on playful technologies and games. We also have an affiliated games research network which spans different subject areas in the University of Lincoln, and reaches out to other games researchers in the UK and beyond.
We are interested in all aspects of HCI, play and games, with a strong interdisciplinary flavour. We are always looking for new collaborations, with both academics and industry. Our particular areas of interest include:
- User Experience and Games
- Virtual and Augmented Reality Technologies
- Accessibility and Wellbeing
- Design and play in Urban Settings
- Child-Computer Interaction
- Use of emerging Artificial Intelligence in Playful Interactions
We are are always keen to hear from people who are interested in working with us, or interested in undertaking a PhD or MSc by Research within the group.